Image Pros of Rockford is a locally owned and operated concrete business specializing in the application and installation of commercial, industrial, and residential epoxy garage floor coatings, epoxy factory floor coatings, epoxy industrial floor coatings, decorative concrete flooring and stained concrete flooring systems in the Rockford, Illinois area. Our trusted concrete business in Rockford was founded on the principles of integrity, professional service, quality workmanship, all at an honest price.
It is the main mission of the Image Pros team to provide an outstanding experience for every customer during the life of each project until all work is completed to their satisfaction - each and every time. We make every effort to maintain consistent, open lines of communication and a same day response time to customer inquiries so that you, our customer, is never left unsure of the next step(s) of each project or when the work of their project will continue and be completed.
Our main goal and focus is on applying high performance epoxy floor coatings for all types of properties, including residential, commercial, and industrial properties. We pride ourselves on taking extreme care of our customers - whether the job is very large or very small. With many years of experience in the concrete business, you can be assured that your job will be completed personably and professionally, in a timely and professional manner, from start to finish.
The many benefits of epoxy flooring systems are many and include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Clean, polished look
- Strong adhesion and durability
- Slip resistant
- Easy maintenance and very stain resistant
- Protects hazardous chemicals from damaging your concrete
- Increases the value of your property
- Available in countless custom colors and designs
Our epoxy coating process starts by examining every slab of concrete that we plan on coating. We give you a detailed report and assessment of what you can expect before we even send a crew to do the epoxy floor work. We'll even bring samples of some of the different epoxy floor types and epoxy floor color choices - to give you an idea of what the finished epoxy floor (product) will look like in your surroundings.
Our epoxy floor coating experts take the time and care that you need during our free consultation to talk about your options and choices. We inspect the surface that you are considering for epoxy coating prior to recommending epoxy coating to ensure that the concrete substrate is in good enough condition to even be able to safely and reasonably apply the epoxy coating over it in the first place.
If, after we thoroughly inspect the surface, find that the surface is not in satisfactory and acceptable enough condition to allow us to offer the service with a good conscience; we are in a very unique position to be able to discuss the options of installing a brand new concrete floor first. We are a respected and trusted concrete paving contractor in Rockford and can be your one stop solution for FIRST installing a new concrete floor (substrate) BEFORE we apply the desired epoxy floor coating over it.
Then, once you decide to allow us to earn your business these are the steps that we will take to ensure that you are left with the highest quality product, each and every time:
- Clear the floor surface of all furniture, machinery, etc.
- Cover all fixtures.
- Diamond-grind or shotblast the floor to remove the pre-existing surface of all dirt, oil, and grease to ensure proper adhesion and a quality finish.
- Vacuum the concrete and blow out all dust and debris.
- Patch all cracks in the concrete with 100% solid epoxy patch.
- Apply the epoxy floor coating of your choice.
The many benefits of using Image Pros of Rockford for your epoxy floor coating needs:
- Nation-wide services
- Night and weekend crews available
- Quick, clean, and precise work
- Turn-key epoxy installation
- 100% solids epoxy products
- Warranties offered
- Two coat 100% solids system
- Full chip and partial chip systems (epoxy flake and partial epoxy flake epoxy)
- Quartz floor system
- Metallic floor coating system
- Electrostatic dissipative coating system (EDS conductive floors)
- And more!